Thursday, July 15, 2010

Publish Adsense ads in between Wordpress Posts

Adding adsense ads to your wordpress posts is not a tidious task.It only requires adding a code snippet by editing the singlepost.php file.Get involve in these simple steps to get live adsense ads between your wordpress posts.
1. Login to your adsense account & create a rectangular ad block (336X280) .
2. Login to your Wordpress admin area.
3. Click on Appearance > Editor in the left navigation sidebar.
4. From the Theme Files section, select Single Post (single.php)
5. Within the theme editor window, scroll down to
6. Add your adsense ad code right below
7. Click the update button.

4 comments:

  1. Great tips, really a great information shared by you. I shall try the same on my blog.

    Thanks for Sharing,
    SEO Company Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, that`s a great information.I will try to share it informaton with my friends.

    Local SEO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post.I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work.Search Engine optimization

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    iPhone Apps Developers

    ReplyDelete